- The session fee paid is a booking fee for the session and covers Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie’s time.
- As of the 1st October , Tiny feet Photography By Hollie will have 3 experienced & fully trained (By Hollie) Photographers for Family/Child , Themed & Cake Smash Sessions. Your session maybe undertaken by any of the Tiny Feet Photographers. If you wish to discuss this , Please email us in advance.
- Unless specifically specified, no images (digital or prints) or products are included in the booking fee. The booking fee is payable at the time of booking in order to provisionally book your place.
- If you are unable to make the payment via the website, please contact us as soon as possible as booking will not be confirmed until payment is made. The website booking page has the most up to date information regarding availability.
- To secure the booking, the booking fee needs to be paid within 24 hours of making the booking. Your session may be cancelled without warning if payment is not received within 24 hours.
- The booking fee is non-refundable should the client cancel the appointment. If you are need to cancel or re-arrange the booking with less than 48 hours notice please Call : 07862917273 to do so. Emails are not continuously monitored and may not be received within before your session time so the session would be lost.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances we may be required to change the booking.
In the unlikely event that Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie is unable to complete the session due to, but not limited to, injury, illness or other emergency then Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie will make every effort to reschedule the session.
- If Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie fails to appear, without prior notice, on the specified date at the specified time then the booking fee shall be returned to the client.
- If Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie has given a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of any date or time changes to the booking then no refund will be given if the client cannot agree new dates or time.
- If you or your child(ren) are ill please let us know as soon as possible so we can rearrange the session. If you attend when you or your child(ren) are ill then we reserve the right to cancel the session and no refund will be given. We have a lot of young children in the studio and the health of wellbeing of all those that enter the studio is our upmost priority.
-Please Aim to arrive for you session 10 Minutes before your session time. If you are late for you session , The Time will be deducted from your booked time allowance. If you are going to be more than 50% Late for your session (For sessions 1 hour & Longer) Please contact us.
- We do always aim to run to time but we do sometimes unexpectedly run behind. We will advise you once you arrive for your session and would not let this exceed 15 minutes unless unavoidable.
- A preview of the images will be sent via a third party website to the email address supplied at the time of the booking.
- Unfortunately, Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie are unable to send images to other parties.
Should you wish the preview images to be sent to different people, please forward the link once you receive it.
- If the client is to order products, then payment will be required at time of ordering. There is a minimum order value of £50 when ordering products or £75 For a 2/3 Hour Newborn session.
- Discount Packages Prices & Products may change without prior warning and are not guaranteed upon booking. Individual items cost will not increase without notice
- Our discount packages can be used on one gallery only and cannot be combined on one or more photo session
- Only One Offer per session offer
- We do not refund incorrect orders you have placed - A Image/Product can be changed if not yet open for download or set to print. Any items you have ordered incorrectly will be given as credit towards other items if not already processed.
- Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie will take all necessary steps to produce high quality images.
Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie will not be responsible should the child(ren) not settle or refuse to participate in the session.
-Should the child(ren) not settle or refuse to participate in the session then little or no photographs may be taken and no refund will be given. Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie will endeavour to offer a re-shoot if necessary but this is not guaranteed. This will depend on current bookings and availability.
- We do have a selection of outfits available for Cake Smash sessions in the studio but we cannot guarantee the styles & colours that will be available to use. If you do wish your child to be in a particular colour/style we do recommend you bring along a outfit to your session
- We do not attempt all/certain poses with Newborn babies during a session. Only Poses Hollie , The Photographer feels the baby will be comfortable and safe to do so will be attempted. Please do not expect any set pose or set up during a session but Hollie will happily discuss this with you.
- Images will only be available for a period of 4 weeks after the preview is available or until the time of ordering, whichever date comes first. Any Special offer mini Sessions do need to be purchased within 10 days of the session being held
- Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie retains the copyright to the images and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or re-produce the photographs (digital or prints) for which the client has ordered and completed payment for. Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie reserves the right to use any photographs in any form such as, but not limited to, the use in advertising, reproduction and copyright when permission has been given. All images are copyrighted to Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie even those not ordered or purchased by the client.No exceptions to this will be granted.
- Copying, scanning or screen printing any preview images is strictly prohibited.
This includes ‘screen shot’ on smart phones or tablets. Any client found to be doing this may be subject to prosecution.
- If you choose to order digital files and have them printed at a place of your choice Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie cannot be held responsible for the quality of the printing or the quality of the products. A Print release will be given on ordering digital images. No Editing is allowed on purchased Images even when digital images are purchased.
- All images will be naturally smoothed, backgrounds extended where required and any supporting hands removed will be removed at no charge. Advanced editing (removing of dry skin for example) of the images may incur an additional charge to cover the costs of the editing time. Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie have final say on editing processes but will take into account any requests where possible. Any request will be considered but will not be guaranteed. Advanced editing can take up to 28 days to complete and will delay orders.
- Physical products ordered will be delivered to you within 28 workings days of your acceptance of the proof images show to you . If after 28 workings days you still haven't received your items, please let us know and we will contact the printers. If there is a fault with any product , Please request to return this to us for inspection from the suppliers and a replacement will be sent to you as soon as completed.
- Any Free Gifts from Offers started after April 2017 must be chosen from Purchased images only. If a image is not chosen from purchased images , A Digital image cost will apply.
- If your products do not arrive within 28 days of you approving your images to be printed and we haven't contacted you to discuss any issues we have , The cost will be given as credit towards products from the current or future photo session. This doesn't include any issue with delivery/faulty products. Free products/gifts are not covered in this term
- For Physical Products (Canvas, USB , Prints , Wooden & Framed items) postage will need to be added to your order at a standard rate of £5. If this isn't paid you will need to arrange collection of your order within 5 days of your completed order email as we cannot store items.
- Please look carefully and ensure you are happy with the quality,composition and focus of any images choose. We cannot be held responsible for any products purchased and printed which you have chosen. We do send you 95% of images taken at the session for you to make your choices from. Please do not assume that we crop or edit an image unless this has previously been discussed.
- Please note Printed products will have different dimensions to your digital image that you see on the screen. Please ensure you check the crop is highlighted upon purchase. We cannot change or refund prints unless they are faulty. We do not crop unless requested. Please also be advised when ordering canvases we print them wrap around so when choosing an image be mindful of having enough round the sides of the image.
-Once the digital images have been purchased and received by the client, they should be backed up by the client and Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie is no longer responsible for any digital files once they are delivered to the client. If the images are ordered with a USB, it is the responsibility of the client to put the images on the USB.
-Any issues with the USB should be brought to the attention of Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie within 14 days.
-After this time Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie has no responsibility regarding the USB.
- Any products should be inspected upon delivery to or collection by the client. Once the client agrees to take the products they are accepting they are in satisfactory condition.
All digital images are non-refundable in any circumstance.
Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie are not responsible for any incorrect images selected by the client. No refund will be given for any incorrect images selected.
- Some devices (smart phones and tablets) may not allow the file to be downloaded depending on the model type.
Most laptop and desktop computers will support the download of images.
Tiny Feet Photography By Hollie will not be held responsible if your device does not allow the images to be downloaded.
- The Newborn Baby Sessions are only for babies under 28 days only , If baby is found to be older than 28 days, an invoice will be sent for the additional time spent in the studio.
No images will be available for preview until the invoice has been paid.
The images will only be held for a period of 4 weeks from the date of the shoot.
Should the invoice not be paid within the 4 weeks following the shoot then images will be deleted.
- Your gallery will be available for 4 weeks from date of the session (please allow a minimum of 7 working days from the shoot to allow for uploading).
After 4 weeks, the images will be archived for a period of up to 6 months.
A charge will payable to retrieve the images from archive should they be required.
After a period of 6 months the images may be deleted from the system.
- Any Free Gifts given at booking will not be honoured if the purchasing period has gone over the 4 week purchasing period, Nor will be given if Minimum spend isn't reached. Free Products have no cash/credit value. Free Gifts can sometimes delay orders depending on the agreement with the printer. From bookings made after April 1st 2017 - Free Gifts are made up of images purchased in any format from your gallery. FREE Gifts are not covered in our 28 day guarantee of delivery
- Only One offer / Special offer Package to be added per order made.
HALF PRICE OFFER T&C -
50% Off from 28th January to 28th February Only
Purchases do need to be made 28th February for 50% to Apply
Minimum Spend still Applies
Offer does not apply to Packages or USB - Individual Items Only